Waking up in the morning and having your favorite breakfast served in your bed is a pleasant surprise. The exoticness of freshly served Panini is more eliciting than your regular sandwiches. These tasty looking grilled sandwiches will absolutely make you feel delighted and will also give you a fresh way to startup your day. Not only are they good serves as breakfast, but also widely used for snacks. Making such a delicate dish requires a lot of effort. This is where Panini presses come into work. These presses are here to lessen your effort and make everyone of them count. But not all of them are up to the mark. Numerous Panini presses are available in the market, but how do we know which one is the best? The following are some of the best Panini presses out there and will probably help you to narrow down your own list.
1.The Best Pick – Hamilton Beach Panini Press
[table_bestpick tableid=”200″ width=”300px”]
Hamilton Beach brings you the 25460A Panini Press, which is probably one of the best of its kind out there. This press will surely be up to the mark and will not disappoint you at all. Now you don’t need to go through all the hassle to make a Panini or won’t have to go outside to buy one whenever you would like to enjoy the taste of this delicious food. With this easy to use Panini press anyone can make a restaurant like a Panini from their own home.
This Panini Press is a sandwich maker as well and is a very useful kitchen appliance to make perfect Panini for breakfast or lunch. Making delicious Panini has never been easier before. This tool will easily make sandwiches of almost any thickness. The floating lid is capable of pressing sandwiches of any size evenly so the sandwich can be grilled uniformly. The grids spread out in the press are non-sticky, which makes picking up the food easier. The dimensions that the grids are spread through are 10 inches x 8 inches. Having these dimensions allows it to grill more than one sandwich at a time. This makes cooking Panini less time consuming if you are cooking for more than one people. The size of the tool is also very small and doesn’t really take much space in your kitchen. You can easily put the tool anywhere you want. The device also features preheat lights. These lights indicate if the Panini press has reached the proper temperature or not. It is essential to preheat the Panini press for 6 minutes before it becomes fully ready to make you luscious grilled sandwiches. The featured red light indicates power connectivity of the device. Once the tool has reached proper temperature, it indicates this to the user by turning on the green light. This magnificent tool is not only useful for making delightful Panini but can also help you make other recipes as well, such as Pizza and Bruschetta. Cleaning is also free of hassle. Once the press cools down, use damp paper towels or dish cloths to clean it. Making first class Panini is now just child’s play!
Pros & cons:
This Panini Press is a perfect tool for your kitchen as it can do many things apart from just making tasty Panini.
- The device is capable of making a delicious, restaurant-like Panini at home and that too at a much cheaper cost.
- The non-stick surface has dimensions of 10 inches x 8 inches which help it to grill more than one sandwich at a time,making it consume lesser time while cooking.
- The device can grill sandwich of almost any thickness.
- The floating lid helps in grilling the sandwiches as it evenly presses on them.
- The Panini press also features two lights. The red light indicates power connectivity; the green light indicates if the press is in proper temperature. This will help one to go about making the start up preparation usually needed before starting the recipe properly.
- Cleaning is easy and free of hassle.
- It is really cheap in comparison to the other similar appliances.
Despite being one of the best Panini presses out there, there are few minor cons citable for this product.
- The grill plates are not removable.
- Preheating is necessary for proper cooking. The preheating takes at least 6 minutes. The advantageous aspects of this preheating ritual (as hinted earlier), more than make up for the nominal disadvantages, though!
- While using and cleaning the tool, it is essential to take usual caution.
It is overall a perfect tool for making delicious Panini as well as various other delicacies. With only a few minor cons, this is the product that will surely fill your guests with yummy delights and having this product at your hand will make preparing luscious meals even cooler.
2. The Runner Up – Cuisinart GR-11 Panini Press
Cuisinart GR-11 Panini Press is another good choice present at your hand. This durable piece of machine is a decent tool for your kitchen which you can use daily depending upon your recipes. But its first & foremost purpose is to serve you delicious Panini at your command. Make tasty grilled sandwiches at your own convenience with Cuisinart GR-11 Panini Press. Professionals will be jealous.
Cuisinart GR-11 Griddler Grill and Panini Press is a very good choice for making Panini and even toasting your bread. As you can see this tool works both as a griller and a toaster. The grill plates of this product are removable which allows it to do both grilling and toasting. Both upper and lower plates are removable, non-stick and dishwasher safe. Removing the plates are very easy with the availability of push-in release mechanism. The opening of this tool is flat which increases the overall cooking surface. This, in turn, helps to grill sandwiches more effectively and quickly. The integration of the drip tray easily drains grease away from food, which is another useful feature. The adjustable front feet help the unit to tilt so the excess grease can easily ooze off. The drip tray is also removable just like the grill plates and thus cleaning the tray and the plates are easier than ever. You can also adjust the thickness of your sandwiches by utilizing its floating hinges. So making perfect Panini of your desired thickness and making it look even more delicious is as easy as that!
The Panini press is also quite durable. The self-adjusting brushed stainless steel cover adds durability to the product’s build. This tool also features ‘Power On’ and ‘Ready to Cook’ light indicators, which are extremely useful for preparing dishes. The ‘Ready to Cook’ indicator can tell you if the Panini press is in ideal temperature or not. The product is also very compact and perfectly fits without taking too much of space. Easy to handle and maintain, this unit is a must have tool for your kitchen.
Pros & cons:
Cuisinart GR-11 Grill and Panini Press comes with several utile functions. Thus, it has several pros to it, some of which are as follows:
- The durable structure of this tool makes it very sturdy and reliable.
- The non-sticky removable grill plates are easy to clean and because of this, the product can also work as a toaster. Making Panini and toasting sandwiches can be done in a single device.
- The drip tray is another good feature that allows the drainage of extra grease from the food, making your food less greasy and healthier.
- Cleaning of this product is extremely easy. The removable grill plates and drip tray can easily be cleaned and makes the overall cleaning process unbelievably free of fuss.
- You can even adjust the thickness of your sandwiches and thus you can provide a more professional look to your dish.
- Besides helping you to make perfect Panini, it can also come of help in preparing several other recipes; so it is more useful than one would think.
- Apart from that, the product also features indicators that are extremely necessary for ideal grilling condition.
- You are also getting a recipe booklet with recipes and instructions for cooking a wide variety of items.
The product is overloaded with multiple handy features and thus, there are very few cons available for this little kitchen gadget.
- You will have to be cautious while handling the device.
- The product needs preheating like most other Panini presses do; so it could be rather time consuming only in case you are in a hurry.
With negligible cons and numerous pros, this little gadget is a must have for your kitchen and is without any doubt one of the best Panini presses out there in the market.
3. The Budget pick – Breville BSG520XL Panini Press
Breville BSG520XL Panini Press is another solid option available in the market. This little kitchen tool can help you make Panini like professionals. So grill your sandwiches without much effort and be amazed by its professional performance.
Breville BSG520XL Panini Press is a very sturdy and the quality is top notch. This durable little device can work wonders in your kitchen. The stainless steel body gives it the durability it needs and also the elegance that makes the device look appealing in the eyes of visitors. The unique thing about this product is that it preheats very quickly thanks to its 1500-watt heating element. This makes the product useful when you have time constraints. The Quantanium cooking grill surfaces are non-stick, scratch-resistant and easy to clean. But they are not removable; so you will need a piece of paper towel for easy cleanup. The bottom plate is flat which makes cooking thorough and fast while the top plate is ribbed to create cool looking grill marks on top of your sandwiches. This allows it to add a more professional touch to your homemade Panini. The product is very compact and thus, it becomes easier to handle and maintain. You can store it at any place you desire because it does not consume much of space. The floating hinge of the product will help you to keep and maintain an even pressure to your sandwiches. It also features an adjustable height control mechanism which is very useful for grilling thick artisan bread or toasting open-style melts. Apart from all these features, the device is integrated with two indicators: a ‘Power On’ and a ‘Ready’.
Pros & cons:
- It has a very strong build.
- Preheat is very quick. This is wondrous for fast cooking.
- The grill surfaces are scratch resistant and non-stick; thus, very easy to clean.
- The flat bottom plate helps in fast cooking whereas the upper plate creates decent grill marks on the sandwiches.
- You can also adjust the position of the top grill plate.
- It also features two necessary indicators. One is for power and the other notifies the level of temperature.
The following are some of a few cons of this device:
- The grill plates are not removable.
- One has to be cautious in handling the device.
- It is a bit overpriced.
With more pros than cons, this elegant piece of gadget is very useful for the kitchen. With this device, you can now make Panini quickly and efficiently.
These are our top three choices for best Panini presses available on the market, with Hamilton Beach 25460A Panini Press being the top among them. If you are looking for a bit more versatility, Cuisinart GR-11 Panini Press is the one for you. You can also opt for Breville Panini Press if you want to have a really stout equipment for your kitchen.
With all the information provided about our choices for best three Panini presses, it is easier to see why a Panini press is better than a regular sandwich maker. A regular sandwich maker doesn’t have the versatility to vie with the Panini presses. A sandwich maker can only heat up your bread and you cannot stuff many ingredients into them. A Panini press allows you to grill your bread to make it look more exotic and delicious; enabling you at the same time to stuff as many fillings as you want. A Panini press is also less messy for daily use, compared to their less expensive counterparts. In a nutshell, a Panini press can do all the work of a sandwich maker more efficiently, if not even beyond that.
Are You looking for : Best Sandwich Maker and Sandwich Toaster Product Review in 2016, read our post here for more.